Administration and Finance
Preferred Carpool Parking
If you carpool to the campus with another university, state or non-state employee, or student you are eligible to receive a carpool permit.
- Two or more faculty/staff employees commuting to work together make you university carpool-eligible for preferential carpool parking.
- The carpool group must pledge to carpool a minimum of two days per week.
- Park in designated "Rideshare" spaces only on the day(s) carpoolers ride together. Single commuters cannot park in the rideshare spaces.
- Each participant must complete the Commuter Registration form.
- The carpool group must complete the Faculty/Staff Rideshare Application.
- Completed forms can be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Each alternative transportation use will be an entry into a monthly $100 drawing. The drawings will occur by the 15th of each month.
Please note: Only employees are eligible for the monthly drawings.
- June Winners: Sindi McGuire- Music Department, Martha Rodriguez- Continuing and Global Education
Winner receives a $100 gift card to the Kennel Bookstore.
Emergency - Call 911
2311 E Barstow Ave
Mail Stop PO 14
Fresno, CA 93740