Administration and Finance
Electric Vehicle Charging Stations
Fresno State is committed to investing in the community and local environment.
Through a partnership with the California Energy Commission, Fresno State is a proud host of six electric vehicle chargers. They can be found in the P2 parking lot at the corner of N Woodrow Ave/Matoian Way. The six stations require University parking permits.
About Our Chargers
- Two Quick Charge (CHAdeMO connector)
- Four EV Plugs (J1772 connector)
- Payments through the LibertyHydra app
How to Charge:
- Download the free LibertyHydra app for iOS and Android.
- Tap the Public icon at the bottom of the screen.
- Tap the Charge icon and enter the appropriate Hydra system you are using.
- CSUF_A - Fast DC charger #1
- CSUF_B - Fast DC charger #2
- CSUF_C - Four EV Chargers
- Select the desired amount of EV charging time and tap Get Code.
Code Entry Sequence:
- CSUF_A and CSUF_B:
- Enter the *button, the Charging Code, and then the # button.
- Enter the * button, the Charger or Space Number, then # button, the Charging Code, and then the # button.
Example: If you are in space 1 and your charge code is 12345678, then enter *1#12345678#
Why electric vehicles are important for our community:
- Improvements in air quality, community health, and quality of life.
- Reductions in asthma and respiratory disease rates, air and water pollution, noise.
- Reduction in costs for lost work productivity and health costs.
- Sixty-six percent reduction in air pollutants from the electric source from "well to wheel" - pge.com.