Fresno State Police Department
Buy your permit online via My Fresno State!
- Sign in, and click on Student Self Service
- Go to the Student Center.
- Click on "My Finances."
- Click on "View ebills/Make a Payment."
- Click on "Make a Payment".
- Choose "Parking Permit."
- Choose the permit you would like to purchase.
- Provide the mailing address and proceed to checkout
- ATTENTION: Confirm the Parking Permit item is the only selected item to ensure correct payment is being processed
- Once purchased, your receipt is your temporary parking permit and is valid in green lots. Parking permits will be mailed to the address provided within 14 business days.
Who can purchase a student permit?
Where can I park with this permit?
- Green (student/visitor) Parking Lots
- After 6:00 pm, Yellow & Green Parking Lots
Where to purchase?
- ONLINE via My Fresno State!
- Fresno State Police Department, located on the Southeast corner of Barstow and Jackson Avenues. Office Hours are Monday-Friday, 7am-4:30pm (Cash, check or money order payments only)
- Green Student permits are NOT available at the Joyal Cashier's Window.
- Parking permits may be refunded at the pro-rated amount established by the Accounting Department. Please see the Fall 2021 Fee-Refund Schedule.
They can be purchased in the following increments:
- Semester (fall or spring)
- Annual (fall/spring)
How much do they cost?
- $93 Semester (Fall or Spring)
- $186 Annual (Fall/Spring)
- $44 Summer
Parking permits are not authorized for resale. The penalty for using a permit that has been reported as Lost or Stolen is $400.00.
Emergency - Call 911
2311 E Barstow Ave
Mail Stop PO14
Fresno, CA 93740
7:00 am - 4:30 pm