Skip to main content Skip to main navigation Skip to footer content

Procurement and Support Services

Professional Services

Professional Services related to Public Works may include, but is not limited to Architectural, Engineering, Planning, Testing, Feasibility Study, Inspector-of-Record, Project Management, and Landscape Planning services. Architects interested in providing services to CSU campuses for Major Capitol projects must prequalify with the Chancellor's Office of Capital Planning, Design & Construction. Applications can be downloaded from their website,

ALL PSPs providing service to the campus must submit a current insurance certificate meeting or exceeding the campus insurance standards for professional services. The minimum requirements are posted here.

The University encourages PSPs to utilize Disabled Veteran Enterprise Businesses where possible for partnering, supplies, or subcontracting. A search for DVBE subcontractors and suppliers for public works projects is available as a resource by clicking here

For questions regarding professional services contact Cheryl Loyko at 559.278-2111 or email to

Department Resources

Public Works FAQs

Public Works Forms

Professional Services Resources

Insurance Requirements