- Dependent Eligibility Verification Affidavit FAQ's
- Collection of Dependent Social Security Numbers
- 2021 Domestic Partnership Taxable Income for Benefits
- NEW* 9 things to know about the COVID-19 Stimulus Bill
- Nursing Mothers
- Health Insurance Market Place - Covered California
- Medicaid and the State Programs
- Health Coverage Statement (1095-C & 1095- B)
The deadline for enrolling in benefits (health, dental, vision, or FlexCash) is 60 days from the date of hire, benefit eligibility or date of the family status change. If the enrollment or change is not made within 60 days, the open enrollment period (mid-September to mid-October) will allow employees to change plans and add/delete eligible dependents.
- Benefits Worksheet
- Affidavit of Marriage/Domestic Partnership
- Affidavit of Parent-Child Relationship HBD-40
Human Resources provides workshops presented by CalPERS, Social Security and the CSU Supplemental Retirement Plan.
November 16, 2021 | CalPERS Retirement Workshop.
Click here for registration information
Please keep checking back for updates