Skip to main content Skip to main navigation Skip to footer content

Procurement and Support Services

Request for Property Survey

This form is required for all property with a California State University Fresno number tag. Serial numbers can be referenced if a number tag is missing from the a property item. State property cannot be sold, traded, or kept for parts without an approved "Property Survey Form".  The Property Survey Form can be filled out in Forms Portfolio in My Fresno State:

  1. Login to My Fresno State portal
  2. Click on "Forms Portfolio" on the left navigation
  3. Then "Electronic Forms"
  4. "Property Survey Form" should be listed under "University"

Note: If you can't find the form you are looking form, click on Customize Selections to view the complete list

Property Survey Report: Upon receipt of a Property Survey Report Form request, items will be routed for approval to the Property Survey Board which will authorize the property to be declared surplus. After approval by the board the property will be picked up and stored in the central storage warehouse for disposal.

Move Request: This form is used to physically move items on campus. No property or equipment will be picked up unless this form has been signed by the property control clerk. This form can be found under the My Fresno State portal / Forms Portfolio / University / Moving Request Form. After completing the form keep one copy for the department records and forward the original to the Property Office, Tiffany Burmeister, UW 127.

Please furnish the Campus Property Control Clerk with the name, office or department, and phone number of the person responsible for keeping records on property and equipment in your area. Send all information to Tiffany Burmeister at M/S 106 or phone 278-7977or 278-2139.