Procurement and Support Services
- Current Copier Provider: Ray Morgan Company, provides:
- Department should contact Kevin Taloza in Purchasing at x2111 or
- E-mail the following information to email@example.com:
- Department Name
- Location (physical address and building)
- Contact information (name, extension and e-mail)
- Current copier information, if applicable (manufacture and model number)
- Department Needs
- Intended use of copier
- Department will be contacted by copier provider with recommendations
- Once a decision has been made, department will contact Lorrie with copier information for the copier to be ordered and placed into service.
- Factors to consider when evaluating a copier:
- Potential for technological growth
- Size of equipment for allotted space (include ample space for technical service and ventilation)
- Paper tray capacities
- Annual copy volume commitments
- Length of lease term
REPLACEMENT OR EARLY TERMINATION REQUESTS
- Copier Replacements are considered for purpose of non-performance. Early Terminations
are considered due to non-appropriation of funds only.
- Replacements -department must keep a log of all service calls as supporting documentation and contact Purchasing to discuss situation
- Terminations due to non appropriation of funds - this request must be submitted to the Purchasing Dept in writing with supporting documentation for evaluation.
ANNUAL ENCUMBRANCE PROCESS
- As a courtesy, Purchasing will automatically renew all stateside annual copier encumbrance for the term of the lease. Any changes to copier location, contact information or People Soft account codes, must be addressed on an alteration form and sent to Purchasing for processing.