Environmental Health, Safety, and Risk Management
Everyone plays a role in protecting minors from abuse.
Explore this webpage to learn more about how the University protects minors in its care and what you can do to help.
Are you planning on coordinating a campus-affiliated program with minors or a youth-related program on the Fresno State campus?
Here's a checklist for you to follow:
1. Register your program here:
Fresno State Youth Protection Registration Form
2. Please download and fill out the excel template with the list of staff/volunteers.
Please save the template in the following format:
3. Upload your saved copy of the excel template to the Youth Protection Staff/Volunteers Training List Form
4. Have all program Staff and Volunteers review and sign the Youth Protection Code
of Conduct and Procedures packet here:
Youth Protection Code of Conduct & Procedures packet
Once completed, please collect them and retain them for recordkeeping purposes.
5. Have the guardians/parents of the participating minors sign the campus liability
Release of Liability and Waiver
(the PDF is fillable so you can pre-fill the event information prior to distribution)
Once completed, please collect them and retain them for recordkeeping purposes. You may also email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Have any general questions regarding Youth Protection? Reach out to EHS/RM @ 559.278.7422 or email@example.com.
Have a youth-related incident you'd like to discuss or report? Fill out a report on the Fresno State Title IX website.