Skip to main content Skip to main navigation Skip to footer content

Student Accounts

Student Accounts

Frequently Asked Questions

Please refer to your student account online for details on current charges reflected on your student account. You can access the details of your student account by using the pathway below.

Log into My Fresno state Portal >Student Self Services>Student Services>Student Center>My Finances>Account Inquiry>Activity>View All & change “View By” timeframe so all activity you want to view reflects on the screen.

To inquire about the eBook charges on your account, please contact the Kennel Bookstore at 559.278.4062

To view important payment deadlines, please click here. 

Please login to your student portal to make your payment online. 

Log into My Fresno State Portal>Student Self Services>Student Services>Student Center>My Finances>View eBills/Make a Payment/Make Payment/Your Student Account.

For payment options, please click here. 

For instructions on receiving a refund for an overpayment on your account, please click here

Please refer to the refund policy and deadline dates tab on our refund page to determine your eligibilty for a refund.

A hold will be placed on a student's account for any unpaid obligations owed to the University. Students under this category will be denied class registration, grades, and other university services until all obligations are paid. For further information, please contact the department that requested placement of the hold. (California Administrative Code, Title 5, Section 42381)

Please log onto your student center and review hold listed under “Important Info & Holds” to get further information regarding holds currently reflecting on your student account.

  • If this does not help you can view further details by following the pathway listed in FAQ #2.

You should select your classes carefully because you will incur charges that will remain on your account until they are paid.

A hold may be placed on your account for unpaid fees or monies owed to the university. These holds will prevent you from registering for classes, receiving grades, and your diploma. Information about holds on your account can be obtained by accessing your student center. You will need to allow 24 hours after clearing a hold, before attempting to register or receive other services.

Additionally, debts owed to the university can result in being sent to collections and remitted to the Franchise Tax Board.

Please contact Financial Aid for further assistance at or call them at (559) 278-2182.

A.)  If you are Stateside student, please refer to link below for information regarding payment plans

B.)  If you are a CGE student, please contact their department for more information.

Students who do not plan to attend should drop all classes before the first day of instruction to get a full refund. After instruction begins, students who drop/withdraw from their classes will be responsible for pro-rated fees based on the date of dropping or withdrawing. Students should not assume that the University will remove them from a class for non-payment of fees or that the instructor will remove them for non-attendance.

For questions regarding your student housing and meal plan charges on your account, please contact Student Housing at 559.278.2345.