Student Accounts maintains all financial transactions recorded on student and sponsor accounts. We can assist you with Fresno State's tuition payments, campus fees, payment options, and refunds. Our office is located in the Joyal Administration Building.
The Federal Perkins Loan Program has been discontinued by the Federal Government. No further Perkins Loans can be offered. If you have a current active Perkins Loan see below for ways we may assist you in managing your loan.
Who is the Lender?
Fresno State is the lender. The loan is made with government funds plus a share contributed by Fresno State. The loan is repaid to Fresno State.
Certain types of employment and service after graduation can make individuals eligible for loan forgiveness, cancellation, or discharge.
The following is a partial list of employment types and service:
- Full-time teacher in a designated education service agency serving low-income students
- Full-time teacher in designated subjects with teacher shortage, or special education teacher
- Full-time staff member in education for Head Start program, prekindergarten or child care program
- Full-time law enforcement or corrections officer
- Full-time Nurse or Medical Technician
- Service in the U.S. armed forces
- Vista or Peace Corps volunteer
- Full-time firefighter in service with a local, State, or Federal fire department or fire district
Contact Melissa Waite at (559) 278-4168, Counselor in Perkins & Nursing Loan Counseling Services.
The CSU makes every effort to keep student costs to a minimum. Fees listed in published schedules or student accounts may need to be increased when public funding is inadequate. Therefore, CSU must reserve the right, even after fees are initially charged or initial fee payments are made, to increase or modify any listed fees. All listed fees, other than mandatory systemwide fees, are subject to change without notice, until the date when instruction for a particular semester or quarter has begun. All CSU listed fees should be regarded as estimates that are subject to change upon approval by the Board of Trustees, the Chancellor, or the Presidents, as appropriate. Changes in mandatory systemwide fees will be made in accordance with the requirements of the Working Families Student Fee Transparency and Accountability Act (Sections 66028 - 66028.6 of the Education Code).