Emergency Procedures & Preparation
Evacuations are designed to protect your safety and health. If instructed or notified to evacuate, do so immediately. The method used to notify building occupants or the outdoor campus community will be dependent upon the emergency situation.
- Building fire alarms
- Air raid sirens (outdoors)
- Radio station – 1040 AM
- Building and Department Safety Coordinators
- Emergency Responders: University Police/Fire Department
Prior to an Emergency
- Review the emergency information posted in each classroom/office/conference room
- Review the campus emergency procedures
- Become familiar with exits of buildings in which you teach/work.
In an Emergency
Call Fresno State Police Department
- 911 from a campus phone