Concur Travel & Expense Management
Having trouble with Concur? Get up-to-the-minute service availability and performance information for Concur by clicking here.
Contact Marie Cuningham at (559) 278-2911 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
From “My Homepage,” go to “Campus Systems” and click the SAP Concur tile to access the Concur system.
All transportation arrangements booked through Concur is billed directly to the State's Direct Bill account. University guests and employees traveling on university business may take advantage of direct billing.
- A Business Travel Account (BTA) authorization form must be on file for every employee
and guest traveler before using the Concur booking tool. Find the form in My Fresno
State > Forms Portfolio> Employee> Business Traveler Account
What is a BTA Cost Center Code?
- Concur is not for personal travel
- Personal credit cards cannot be used to purchase airfare, rail or car rentals through Concur
- The Direct Bill account does not include hotel reservations. A personal credit card must be used to hold a reserved room until check-in.
- You can apply for a Fresno State US Bank personal liability travel card by submitting a completed application. This card can only be used for allowable reimbursable expenditures and must never be used for any other purchases. Click here to apply.
- Special conference room rates and reservations must be made directly with the negotiated hotel(s)
- Campus departments are highly encouraged to purchase airfare for guest travelers through Concur. A BTA form must be on file before making guest reservations
- Obtain prior approval for student group travel before contacting a Concur agent.
The booking fees for using Concur's online booking tool and CALTravelStore reservations have increased effective April 5, 2015. The new rates are as follows:
|Service/Description||Online Transaction Fee||Agent Assisted Fee|
|Hotel and/or Car Only Reservation||$5.00||$12.00|
|After Hours (Per Call)||N/A||$16.00|
*Flat fee for booking any combination of domestic or international air, rail, car and hotel.
No online transaction fees for changes, voids, cancellations, or exchanges; however, if an online transaction requires agent assistance for post-ticketing changes, the original online transaction fee will be adjusted to an agent-assisted transaction fee, not a total of both fees.
After-hours calls that result in a new reservation will only be charged the after-hours fee. Travelers will not incur both a transaction fee and an after-hours fee.
- How to Complete an Expense Report
- Adding Hotel Expenses to your Report
- How to Allocate Expenses
- Viewing your Expense Report History
- Concur Expense and Request for Approvers
- Exceptions and What They Mean
Concur Mobile App
Concur is used for employee travel booking, pre-approval for international travel, travel expense reimbursements and reporting for auditing purposes.