Concur Travel & Expense Management
Having trouble with Concur? Get up-to-the-minute service availability and performance information for Concur by clicking here.
Contact Marie Cuningham at (559) 278-2911 or email@example.com for more information.
Airline Reservation Changes in Concur:
1. Any flight booked on or after October 4th will be subject to the following restrictions:
- Only one change/exchange per ticket will be allowed in Concur; additional changes/exchanges must be done through a CalTravelStore travel agent. This applies to exchanges for all carriers (Southwest, United, etc.).
- Southwest Airlines’ Early Bird check-in will no longer be available to purchase in Concur. If desired, you may add Early Bird check-in directly with Southwest using a personal credit card.
2. All unused travel funds, including Southwest, will still appear in each traveler’s Concur profile; however, you will now have to call the CalTravelStore to have an agent apply the Southwest travel funds to a new reservation – as is the current process with other airlines’ travel funds.
3. Southwest Unused Travel Funds can no longer be applied during the reservation process in Concur.
4. Unused travel funds, including Southwest, will now be part of the monthly “Unused Tickets” report provided to you by CalTravelStore. Be on the lookout for the addition of Southwest Travel Funds alongside credits for other carriers in the same monthly report you already receive on the 18th of every month from CalTravelStore.