Skip to main content Skip to main navigation Skip to footer content

Workers' Compensation

Occupational Treatment Facilities

These are the medical facilities that must be used if there is a work-related injury or illness.

  • First Aid
    University Student Health Center
    (559) 278-2734
    Hours of Operation: 8:00 am - 4:45 pm. M-F, limited services 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm.
  • Advanced Care
    Saint Agnes Occupational Health
    7202 N. Millbrook Suite 108
    Fresno, CA 93720
    (559) 450-7777
    Hours of Operation: 7:30am - 4:30pm M-F.

   Saint Agnes Occupational Health - Northwest
   4770 W. Herndon Suite 110
   Fresno, CA 93722
   (559) 450-6340
   Hours of Operation: 7:30am - 4:30pm M-F.

  • Emergency Care & After Hours Care
    St. Agnes Medical Center
    1303 East Herndon Avenue Fresno
    (559) 450-3205
    Hours of operation: 24 hours daily

Note: The above medical facilities MUST be used unless the employee has a pre-designated physician form on file to allow the use of the employee's own primary physician. See the "Can I see my own physician?" section on this web site for details.

Can I See My Personal Physician if I am injured on the job?

You have the right to be treated by a "personal physician" * if the physician is designated prior to the injury or illness. In the event you sustain an injury or illness related to your employment, you may be treated for such injury or illness by your personal medical doctor (M.D.) or a doctor of osteopathic (D.O.) if all of the following apply:

  • Your employer offers group health coverage.
  • The doctor is your regular physician* who:
    • Shall be either a physician who has limited his or her practice of medicine to general practice or who is a board-certified or board-eligible internist, pediatrician, obstetrician-gynecologist, or family practitioner;
    • Has previously directed your medical treatment;
    • Retains your medical records.
  • Prior to the injury your doctor agrees to treat you for work injuries or illnesses
  • Prior to the injury you provided your employer the following in writing:
    • Notice that you want your personal doctor to treat you for a work-related injury or illness
    • Your personal doctor's name, business address, and signature

Please complete the Predesignated Physicians form. The form must be returned to Julie Irwin, Workers' Compensation Manager, at Mail Stop JA41.

*NOTE: If you would like to see your own Chiropractor, you must contact Julie Irwin at 278-2125 for additional instructions.


Map of Occupational Health Center, St. Agnes

Physicians Predesignation Form