Skip to main content Skip to main navigation Skip to footer content

Classification and Compensation

Classification & Compensation


What is the Difference Between an In-Range Progression (IRP), an In-Class Progression (ICP) and a Classification Change?

Note for CSUEU employee:  If an administrator has not forwarded the request to Human Resources within thirty (30) days, the employee can file the request directly with Human Resources by calling Robert L. Rodriguez, Classification & Compensation Specialist 559.278.5010.