Accounts Payable/Accounts Receivable
Accounts Payable responsibilities:
- Pay all vendors for goods and services provided to the University
- Process vendor payments, maintain files of open orders and invoices and respond to vendor questions
- Process travel applications, claims and provide travel and moving information and assistance
- Coordinate credit card purchase activity, and process 1099 and sales tax returns.
- Email Accounts Payable Invoices to: email@example.com
Accounts Receivable responsibilities:
- All non-student receivables: Issuance of invoices, collection and reporting.
- Email Request For Billing form to: firstname.lastname@example.org